Charles “Chuck” Oliver is an industry recognized wealth strategist who works with retirees and those who are about to be retired and their families who are uncertain about planning in and for retirement. Their concerns center around taxes, market risk, and the possibility of out living their income.
Mr. Oliver helps his clients gain clarity, balance, focus, and confidence about their wealth creation and preservation. Chuck refutes the wisdom of the importance of paying off mortgages and putting the money into IRA’s, 403b’s, and 401K’s.
Chuck and his Team educate clients on how to increase their retirement income by 50% or more with little or no tax, with no market risk, and how to establish a tax free income for the rest of their lives, and one that will transfer tax free to future generations.Accomplishments include:
- Founder and CEO of the American Equity Advisory Group, LLC and The Hidden Wealth System, the Chuck Oliver Team
- Fox TV News financial contributor
- Radio Show Host of Your Hidden Wealth on 540 WFLA
- Member of PREP the Partnership for Retirement Education and Planning
- Member NAIFA, National Association Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member of the Winter Park Better Business Bureau
- Graduate of Capital University
- Working as a Wealth Strategist in the planning industry since 1992
- Member of NESA - Nationwide Elder Service Associates
- Named to America's PremierExperts® as a Wealth Strategist
- Faculty for The National Institute of Financial Education
- The Next Big Thing Radio, contributing provider
- Author, "Power Principles for Success," The Tax-Free Retirement
- Certified TEAM Member with Missed Fortune, Missed Fortune speaker, trainer and educator
- Founder of "The Money Sense Employer Program"
- MDRT Top of the Table-The Premier Association of Financial Professionals
- Co-author of Borrow Smart, Retire Rich with Todd Ballenger
Chuck is husband to Leanna and a father of two boys, Davis and Drake. He holds his family as one of his top priorities. Chuck is an avid golfer and runner. Chuck runs marathons to raise money for special causes.
Chuck’s Unique Ability:
“Investing in the well-being of others through strategic planning and innovative solutions to help serve and transform financial and personal lives.”